Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Tap, Tap, Tappy!



All dressed up for tap/ballet!
 As promised a photo of the Lady in her tap outfit. She loved, loved, loved the class and I am super happy that she was so into it. She also didn't give me any trouble about putting her hair back! Ah, the little victories!

The best part about the entire class is that the studio has been redesigned and the parents are no longer inside the room with the kids. This means that I can actually leave the dance studio and not have to worry about the Lady missing me or the Little Lady trying her hardest to join the class.

There is a window to peek into, which is great you should have seen the Lady's face, all I can say is joy, joy, joy as she shuffled and stamped her way across the floor, and I will probably hang for a few minutes at the beginning and end of each class, but I don't have to worry about her always being on the look out for me.

I will say we have had to limit the tap shoe time in the house. As much as she loves these shoes, they are super loud. Not sure my husband appreciated the recital that took place above his head on Saturday morning, but hey the Lady needs to practice her art.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute (and so big)! I can just picture her tapping away - Olivia pounds the floor while she "counts" how many times she is supossed to be doing each step!!

    ReplyDelete