Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Few Pics from Deep Creek

I am still recovering from last weekend away and this weekend has already come and gone with more driving and more cousins and friends. I can't believe it is August already.

As promised a few pics from our annual Loyola College (now University) get-away weekend. I lost track of how many kids we have now.

Dance Party



All the kids. I am pretty sure this is the best one I have. At least everyone is represented, although QT is pretty hard to see in his car seat and that guy in the background is a complete stranger.

2007 Kids
The same kids (different order--look at the Lady on the left!) their first Loyola get-away

Since it didn't get dark until about an hour or so later than it does in CT, we moved the Glo-Stick Dance Party indoors


This is what I call dedication! Not only is she an amazing teacher and friend, the girl can tye-dye.



No comments:

Post a Comment