Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Search Me

Google has a site called Google Analytics that helps you track visitors to your blog or website. Basically, it tells you how many page hits you had and where the traffic is coming from (fb, google searches, etc.). I check it periodically to see what posts are the most popular and if my readers are returning readers or new.

It also shows what keywords were typed into the search engine that led someone to my site.

Not surprising the top keywords seem to be something along the lines of "the three bean salad blog" or "the three bean salad blogspot," however, there are a few that are a bit more interesting.

I am not sure what it says about the person doing the searching or the fact that there is actually "matching" content on my site, but here are a few of my favorites:

  • jennifer garner "the balls"

  • jelly sandals stink

  • fat ass heaven

  • ass dreams blogspot

  • bird pampers

I am totally going to search for "ass dreams blogspot" right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment