Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Still on the road. . .

It is now 9:43. We just passed by Dorney Park after making a pit stop at Wendy's so my hubby and I could scarf down a burger and I could feed QT,who made it abundantly clear that he was ready to eat.

I have to say it really wasn't that uncomfortable to feed him in the back of the van while my husband shuttled both the Ladies to the potty, the Little Lady insisted that she had to go, and my husband brought her in two separate times only to have her return with no pants on and having not gone at all.

We are probably about two hours from our hotel room for the night but considering my hubby is manning the wheel I am sure there might be a minute orvtwo shaved off of that estimate. I am super psyched though because I googled Dunkies in the area and there is one down the road! I am hopeful that I will be adequately caffeinated for the rest of the ride tomorrow.

For now QT and the Little Lady are sleeping. The Lady passed out around 7:50 but woke up right before we stopped and is now watching Strawberry Shortcake for the eight millionth time and is singing one of the songs at the top of her lungs.

We really have no musical talent in this van.

No comments:

Post a Comment