Friday, October 7, 2011

The Mobile Bean

Yea to Blogger for finally coming up with the mobile blogging app. And yea to my friend Bill over at thetwinsarequiteahandful.blogspot.com for letting me know about it.

Clearly, mobile blogging has become a necessity because I am back to work full-time and finding myself in a constant state of anxiety, unable to access the blog at work, too tired when I get home to make the effort my readers deserve, and yet full of blog topics that need to be addressed.

I mean where else are you going to be able to read about my boob leaking or the amount of times at the office (twice) that I have cried since I have been here?

I will say typing with one finger on the iPhone isn't ideal, but it gets the job done for now.

Stay posted and as always thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Your post may have just illuminated one of the flaws of that app. It didn't make the mention of our blog linkable automatically. Pretty weak of Google I think. It also doesn't allow for easy embedding of videos which doesn't make any sense to me. It's nice that they have it, but it's still not any good compared to their competition.

    Hmmmmm...there I go again complaining about free stuff. I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was annoyed about the link as well. I will say it is better than actually trying to post through the web on my phone. Hopefully, I will settle into a routine here and be able to carve out some serious bloggin' time! Hope the girls are well!

    ReplyDelete