Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The "Hugging Incident"

I published this photo on my personal fb page of all the cousins on my side of the family. I got more than one comment on why the Little Lady looks so pissed. Watch as the hugging incident unfolds below. . .






and finally. . .




I feel like this whole sequence needs special care and attention. QT's antics are priceless, The Lady is a consummate model (please ignore her lack of arm support on Little Shooter's neck), the Wild Man is trying to check out the scene and the Wild Woman clearly has her own face on.

They were good sports and I am glad we actually got a photo of them together. Here is one final one where the Little Lady is actually smiling.




1 comment:

  1. ha ha so cute! love how fast the digital camera shoots these play by plays!
    xo

    ReplyDelete