Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Beat by the Box Tops

I blew my box top load.

125 box tops all taped nicely to Halloween-themed photo copies.

10 per page.

It was just that I had been waiting and waiting for the first contest of the year.

I had been saving those little tiny scraps of paper in a Ziploc bag on my kitchen windowsill the entire summer and what can I say?

I got excited.

This has never happened before.

I am so embarrassed.

The Lady's class didn't win.

We didn't show, we didn't place. 

I made up for it by buying entirely too many boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios and deciding that even though I had never bought them before the Pillsbury Grands biscuits were needed in our house because they were 2 for 4 and that means two box tops. (Also, having made them, they are delicious.)

Seriously, I need help.

Send your box tops to Stamford. . .(oh, you thought I meant I needed psychological help? Nope, I am doing just fine but if you happen to celebrate Taco Tuesday in your house tonight try clipping that tiny, tiny box top from the seasoning mix and drop it in the mail.)




No comments:

Post a Comment