Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Genetics of Cake

There are some traits and habits of mine that I would like to pass down to my children. There are also some things that I hope will pass my children right by, things like adult acne and my lack of assertiveness.

There are days when I look at the Lady and think she is all her dad, and days when I look at her and think that she is nothing but her beautiful little self. I can recognize myself in her of course, mostly it is just a look or an expression, but there are some days that I know that this is the kid I pushed out and that she is 100% part of me.


Me

The Lady (at least I was using a fork!)

2 comments:

  1. Did you get some cake for your anniversary last night? Also, I was expecting a post about your trip to Dunkies on this National Donut Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete