Friday, September 18, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Finally, I get around to blogging about the BL again. It took me three days to write the entry on the View, so I am going to try really hard to be up to date with my BL posts in the future. It is kind of hard though, when you are TiVoing, and can only catch up at like 11:30 at night.

Anyway, the Biggest Loser is back and this season is all about second chances. I don't have much to say about the first episode, only because it is the first episode and I haven't had time to pick my favorites and start routing for individuals and teams.

I will say that there are some seriously large people this season. I mean belly's were just hanging over the front of people's pants and it makes me feel a little bit better about the baby bulge I have working myself.

So everyone introduces themselves, everyone has a story about being fat and wanting to try to lose it so they can be around for their family. Then they get to Abby, and I am sobbing with my baby in my arms. I could not imagine losing, my husband and the two ladies and I don't want to even think about it for more than a few seconds!!! So, my post-pregnancy, hormonal, lack of sleep support is going to Abby for right now!

God, I love it at the beginning when the sweat is soaking through the shirts, there are collapses, surprises (Dan is back!), medical emergency's, crying, yelling, and then the big numbers on the scale.

Alexandra went home this week, and I hope the best for her. I definitely gained a ton of weight in college, but at least I could fit in the chairs! I couldn't imagine being twenty and weighing over two bills.

Not sure how they are going to work both Bob and Jillian training everyone. I am sure at some point they will split them up into teams. I like the idea of them just working with everyone, but I have a feeling the show won't allow that to happen for the entire season, there is just too much conflict to be had with opposing teams.

I myself am hoping to shape up along side these contestants. I am starting my food journal again and hopefully at my six week, post-baby visit I will get the go ahead to start training again for the Turkey Trot as well as a few other 5ks. We will see and I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment