Friday, June 1, 2012

Fat Ass Friday: Is it Really Friday?

Is it really Friday? I haven't done a bit of exercise since Tuesday.

This week killed me. While it was great to have off on Monday and we enjoyed our weekend at the beach, between running a couple of errands, the Lady's graduation, and work I didn't find myself in the gym much.

I am planning on packing up my sneaks for my trip to Pittsburgh to see my cousin get married and to experience my first weekend sans kids in a very long time.

My plan is to hit the hotel gym at some point on Saturday morning, however, I can see myself getting easily swayed by a big bed, uninterrupted TV time and the most recent US Weekly.

Oohhh. . . I might even read a book.

Really the possibilities are endless.

I will say that in order to avoid the unnecessary heartache that goes along with trying on dresses for weddings, I should probably be in that gym a bit more.

I am looking forward to the day that I can open my closet, pull out a dress and put it on without the sighs of disgust and frantic rummaging through my undies drawer for a pair of Spanx.

I will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment