Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Guest Blog: Fall TV Preview Guide

It's been a while since we had a guest post. Some of you may remember a few previous posts from the following contributor. If not check them out here and here.

Enjoy!

**********
For many years my Fall TV preview guest blog on 3Bean had been a calling.  It came natural to me, and something I would accomplish without thought or reason.  Much like a blue tick coonhound must bay upon the tree of its cornered prey,  I felt instinctually obligated to this task.   Then two years dried up without a single submission.  The public decried this lapse and demanded an answer.  Why would I abandon Aileen and refuse to temporarily unburden her?   Was I truly drowning in a pool of my own retarded sexuality?  Well I am back, baby, and here now to redeem both my reputation and my manhood.

New Fall TV lineup:
 
Things I have seen: SpongeBob Squarepants (all episodes).  Paw Patrol.  Peppa Pig. 
 
I will now crawl back under the rock from where I have been hiding. May God judge me accordingly.
 
Dylan    

1 comment:

  1. 11:15am on a Tuesday and Im watching Hollywood Homicide...enjoy your parent/teacher conference

    ReplyDelete