Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Scream, You Scream

I seriously have to say things like this about a hundred times a day.
I am convinced my kids think that bloodcurdling screams are the most effective way to deal with things such as:

1. My sister is standing on the stool and I wanted to stand on the stool!

2. American Girl dolls DO NOT belong in my bed!

3. My brother put his hands near me.

4. I HATE books.

5. Milk! Milk! Milk! 

Each incident expressed in a volume so incredibly loud and intense that I have had to start saying things like "use your inside screaming voice, not the one that makes the neighbors contemplate dialing 911."

I am pretty sure they aren't getting the message. 

1 comment:

  1. Must be a DePeter thing. Mine do it too, but I'm going to tell myself it's an inherited gene from your side of the family.

    ReplyDelete