Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time. Time. Time.

I have written before about how my biggest obstacle with two kids is time-management. So, I was super excited to have gotten a ton of stuff done this morning before I headed out to work.

I showered, which is always a good start, ran the washing machine, emptied the dishwasher, fed the Lady, brushed my hair, packed a gym bag, threw the clothes in the dryer, and took out the trash. All of this by 8:30 and all done before my SIL showed up to watch the girls. I wanted to get going early because our baby blizzard that hit yesterday closed the office and I wanted to make sure that I got there right at 9, just in case there were things to be done.

Imagine my surprise when I walked into a very empty office building and heard the 3 or 4 other people there talking about the e-mail that went out in the morning saying that you didn't have to report to work until 10.

Here I am blogging at 9:40. A few more people have wandered in, I guess the work day is almost officially started. Hopefully, it will be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment