Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Disney: Day 3

Dear Disney,

We didn't hit the parks today. We only have a specific number of days at the parks and I am actually totally tired.

The Lady went to bed last night at 6:45 and didn't wake up until after 7. The pool called us and although we yet again had to dodge some raindrops it turned out to be a good day.

The Lady ate a giant cupcake.

The Little Lady got some quality pool time.

I was able to get to the gym and shave my legs.

We swam.

We hit Fort Wilderness for dinner. Their chicken was good. Their ice-cream wasn't so great.

My father-in-law got bit by a horse at the petting zoo, which we visited in pitch darkness.

We saw a light show on the lake while we cruised back to our place on a boat.

The Lady fell asleep in my husband's lap, the Little Lady did not.

I am three beers in and blogging.

Thanks for a good day Disney. Thanks for a good day.

love and kisses and beers and beers and beers.

Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment