Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Biggest Loser and Other Updates

I haven't been blogging on the BL! So sorry! I missed the show two weeks ago, Julio went home!

Last week, I caught the drama that unfolded when Tracy, yet again, won a challenge and was given power over the group.

Having the ability to split the teams, she split up every couple with the exception of herself and Coach Mo, and Danny and Shay. So basically, she alienated everyone else, again.

Even members of her new team (blue--with Bob, who didn't seem super pleased to have her on the team) want her gone.

Now, in the past I have said that sometimes there is too much game play, but this season it seems to be a good mix. I mean really, if there wasn't some drama then we would just be watching a show of fat people exercising and nobody really wants to see that!

I will say that I was surprised that Tracy didn't go home this week. Coach Mo fell on the sword for his team. I do understand that he was a liability in terms of his injury and the fact that he probably wasn't going to drop as much weight as Tracy, but blue had a chance to get her off the team and now I think they are going to have to deal with the aftermath of keeping her.

Best case scenario is that the next time Blue has to eliminate someone, Tracy goes.

Anyway, didn't get a chance to watch this weeks episode, the Yanks were on their way to winning game 4 of the ALCS. Will update again after I watch.

Other Updates

I am planning on running in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving again this year, the problem is that I haven't started running at all. My plan was to also run a 5k a couple of weeks prior to the race and I am hoping I will even be able to do that.

I did go out and get a new sports bra and a pair of workout pants. The next step is actually putting them on and running.

The food journal has its good days and its bad days, as do I when it comes to putting things in my mouth. I didn't realize how stressed out I would be these days, between pumping, working and trying to balance home, kids and hubby, I find myself making not the best decisions when it comes to snacking. I am trying to hold myself accountable. I did go out and buy a new scale and since that purchase I have lost 2lbs. So the scale is moving in the right direction.

Updates to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment