Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Business Casual Fat Pants

I have a three day temp assignment this week starting tomorrow and I have no pants that fit. All my maternity pants are either capris, sweatpants or jeans.

I am thinking that I will have to go get some business casual fat pants to wear and hope that Friday is a casual Friday and I can wear my big belly jeans.

Ugh. When am I going to get to a point in my life where I can just open my closet and pull something out without worrying about how it is going to fit?

I have decided to try and embrace this bump because last time people didn't think I was pregnant for a while and that is kind of embarrassing because then I am pretty sure I just look fat.

We will see how it goes. Looking forward to the temp assignment. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment