Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are You Watching?

People, please tell me a few of you are watching So You Think You Can Dance. The routines this year are awesome, and although, I don't think Evan should be in the final 4, I am super psyched for the finale this week. I am also glad that they have brought back the Emmy nominated dance routines. I am pretty sure my brother and SIL are doing the Ramalama routine by Wade Robson in their living room right now.

Also, they are starting a new season this fall so we don't have to wait all the way until next summer. Take some time for yourself, faithful readers and set your DVR.

More to Love? I will admit to watching about ten minutes of this show. I know I made reference to this program last year when I first heard about it. To refresh your memory, this is basically the bachelor for the overweight. The bachelor is a bit on the beefy side, but cute and not so obese that you would have to lift his belly flaps to find his penis or clean him. The women are all attractive, but definitely lack in the self-esteem department and I think in the ten minutes I tuned in, everyone of them said that they had been hurt in the dating scene due to their size. They all said this while their stats, age, height and weight were posted on the screen next to them. I mean really? Of course, I was curious, but I am hoping that they do away with this graphic and try to focus on maybe the girl themselves.

I am pretty sure I won't be tuning in for the rest of this program. I am not really a bachelor/bachelorette type reality fan, but I do hope that one of these ladies can make a love connection and live out her days with the big guy, avoiding all obesity related illnesses and complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment