Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Waiting Game

I know that my due date isn't until Friday, but I think I have made it abundantly clear to this baby that I am ready for it to arrive.

The worst part is that I am having small contractions periodically that just peter out into nothing, causing not only temporary discomfort but for my heart to really hurt.

The weird thing is that as much as I want to meet this baby and have it be a part of my life, I can't stop thinking about how tired I am going to be and that I should be grateful for these last few nights of relatively uninterrupted sleep.

Today the Lady and I had to get out of the house. I feel bad for her because I can no longer get on the floor and play with her and it takes me like ten minutes to bend down and pick up anything for her as well. I took her to the mall, where the ac was pumping and the humidity wasn't a factor. She played for a while with the trains, we tried on rain boots and I made a stop at Baby Gap, where I did not purchase anything but was slightly taken aback when I saw that they were selling skinny jeans for little girls. I mean really, does a two year old need skinny jeans? And for 30 bucks a pop, I think not.

Will keep the updates coming, hopefully I will be posting pics of the new little one in the next day or two.

2 comments:

  1. How exactly are skinny jeans supposed to look over a diaper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bean - can't wait to hear the news! Love you!

    ReplyDelete