Sunday, August 2, 2009

Loyola Reunion



Here is a photo from last weekends Loyola Reunion in Masthope, PA.

We are missing one kid in this photo, but this year there were 22 adults and 17 kids. Next year we will be adding at least three more kids, including the one in my belly that I am very, very, very ready to have out.

I was grateful to all my ladies who picked up a bit of the slack for me in my giant, 9-month pregnant state and also very glad that the Lady had a ton of friends to play with. Friends, we still are talking about almost every day.

I am always excited to get together with the Loyola group. I will say that I am looking forward to the next few years when my kids get a bit older and I can actually have a bit more time talking to my friends and maybe join in with a few adult beverages and a game of asshole, without having to go to bed before 11p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment