Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Few Things. . .

Snack Time

After passing by a large Oreo display while grocery shopping yesterday, the Lady asked for "oretos," which I can only imagine is a cross between Oreos and Doritos. I am pretty sure if that existed, it would be my husband's favorite snack. He is both an Oreo and a Doritos lover.

The "faux nacho-cheese chip" as they say, has not fallen so far from the bright orange bag, as illustrated by the Little Lady.






TV Time

Set the DVRs my friends the Biggest Loser has returned! Hopefully, I will not be sitting in front of the TV tonight with a bowl of peanut M&M's even though my husband bought two 56oz bags from Costco.

I, of course won't start watching until after Glee, but as long as the Ladies are in their beds on time tonight, momma has some TV time to herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment