Friday, January 16, 2009

Hudson River Plane Crash

I just wanted to say that after watching entirely too many hours of the coverage of this plane crash, that I am still amazed that everyone got off that plane.

Every flight I have ever taken, I have imagined going down, usually it ends like that plane crash with minor injuries and me living to tell the story. I am not morbid enough to think through any fiery mountain crashes, but it comforts me to know that the pilot did his job well enough to land that plane and that help came so quickly.

I will still board a plane with the same amount of apprehension as I have in the past but watching that plane bob and float its way down the Hudson instilled in me a bit more faith and some hope that good things can still happen in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment