Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Organized

We have decided that in order to maximize the space in our home that we will be switching rooms with the Ladies.

My husband and I will move downstairs into the Lady's room and move her and her little sister into the upstairs bedroom, which is much larger and can act as a playroom as well.

The thought of actually having to move everything is getting me a bit anxious. I know that we have to get more organized and that we have to reduce and remove a lot of the clutter in our house. I also know that between watching Hoarders and Oprah episodes that maybe if we can keep only the things that we need and let go of the material stuff that perhaps our lives would actually improve, that we will become more connected and spend less time stressing out.

The first step of course is actually going through everything to see what we need to keep and what we can get rid of. This will require bins. A lot of bins. I will keep you posted on our progress once we begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment