Monday, March 2, 2009

Almost Forgot. . .

So, after a long day flying home, I was super psyched to watch some TiVo when I got home, when much to my chagrin we realized that at some point the power went out here and the TV never reset.

Oh, the TiVo did its job, but since the cable box wasn't on bypass, it only recorded hours and hours of blank screens. Ugh. Luckily, Lost replays the previous weeks episode the next week, and I know I can watch most shows on the computer, but it isn't the same.

The worst part about it was that I missed the first part of the Top Chef finale and when I rescheduled it to record again, the guide effed me and instead of part I of the finale I got an old episode of West Wing. Blast you--you infernal cable guide!

Anyway, I saw enough headlines to know who made the final three, but I have yet to watch the entire finale. I am hoping that the third time was the charm and that the Lady naps soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment