Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mommy Mind Melt?

The Wild Man's mom is also having a baby. That baby is due a few short weeks after my own, so we are super psyched that the kids will once again be close in age.

I haven't had too many mommy mind melts so far this pregnancy, but the Wild Man's mom called me this morning on her way to the airport to see if I could drive to her house to make sure the garage was closed.

The Lady was having a leisurely breakfast and my brother was bored at home, so he offered to take the trip down 95 and check it out.

Fortunately, the garage door was closed all was safe and secure, but that feeling of forgetting something, that feeling that you have lost all sense of yourself to this alien being invading your body is pervasive.

Hopefully next time it won't be the stove!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ratting me out. I am not sure if you can chalk it up to mommy melt though because I a have always been like that. Do you know how many times I had mom go check to make sure that I unplugged the iron.

    ReplyDelete