Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Biggest Loser Update

WTF? A to be continued. . .

I guess they are trying to create drama this season since it seems to be lacking a bit.

I was convinced that Mike was going to lose enough to save both teams when I saw that he was weighing in at 9:57 p.m., certainly not enough time to do a double team elimination, but then they blindsided me with the continuation. OH BL? Why do you torture me? It is bad enough you cut away at the last second during the weigh in, was it necessary to fill me with hope that the sweet, young, generous Mike (he gave away a year's worth of groceries!) was going to lose more then he needed and save everyone in the house.

UGH. I guess I have to wait until next week where it looks like Filipe loses it on Jillian. Can't wait, finally some fireworks!

Speaking of Jillian--thank goodness she finally called out Laura. She is such a waste of space. I am getting tired of her half-assing it all the time. I am glad she got called the weakest link I think she needs the wake up call.

I thought the challenge was a good one, at least they were put to work to do something good for the community. It was much better than watching them bike for 24 hours straight.

Looking forward to next week. Hopefully, everyone will be safe. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment