Friday, March 27, 2009

Its Been a While

So, I was gently reminded yesterday that it had been 10 days since my last post.

Honestly, I feel like I got nothing. I have been busy, which has been great, but between working and the Lady and trying to fit in some serious tv time, I have been neglecting my Three Bean readers. For that I apologize.

The Lady has been demanding time on the "puter" so I am limited to when I can actually sit down and pound out what you all have been so desperately craving. I will say not much is new except the Lady has an uncanny ability to find my underwear and wear it around her head. I think she thinks they are some sort of necklace.

I promise, I will come up with something worth reading!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I have been less than inspired lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious who did the gentle reminding? I received no such reminders during my recent hiatus from blogging. I imagine it was your family giving you crap?

    Also, I would love to see the pics of Troy jumping in your kitchen. Please post them on the blog. You don't need to tell him you are doing it...just put them up!

    ReplyDelete