Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Few Changes

As you may have noticed, there are a few changes to The Three Bean Salad. I have added a little ad space on my blog from BlogHer.com.

BlogHer is the end all and be all in women blogging. Check out what they are all about here.

http://www.blogher.com/about-blogher-0

I have decided to join with them in the hopes that I can reach other readers and so that the Money Saving Mom can make a few extra bucks through the advertisements.

As for the layout, I am just tinkering around with different colors/fonts and layouts. I think the look of the Three Bean Salad might change again in the next couple of days until I find something that I really like.

I would welcome any feedback on the look of the site. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment