Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I had to wait an hour to watch the BL last night because of the President's speech but at the end we have two out of the three finalists. Danny and Rudy are definitely in and America has to vote for either Liz or Amanda. Personally, I hope Liz gets in, but we will see.

As for the rest of the show it is always nice to see the homecomings and to see how big of a change the contestants have made. I feel like they have gone much more psychological this year, everyone seems to be thinking or talking about the emotions and issues that have caused them to gain the weight. Throw in a plug for Subway and that was pretty much the first hour.

The final challenge for the contestants was to run the marathon. I have to give them all credit for finishing, I certainly wouldn't be able to do it. 

I guess we will just have to wait and see who wins it all. Finale here we come. . .

BTW. . . forgot to mention Mike and Ron from the "Where are They Now" show. Looks like with a little help from the BL, younger brother Max was able to shed a few of the lbs. I hope he can continue to get all that weight off. 

1 comment:

  1. I read that Max lost all his weight thru laxative abuse. what a lazy fat ass.

    ReplyDelete