Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Counting Down the Days

My husband arrived home last week and I couldn't have been happier. It is just a lot easier to have an extra hand here and there with the Ladies.

The Lady was very excited and has spent every morning since calling her daddy down to change her diaper. This frees up my mornings some!

We are in full holiday swing at our house and actually got a tree that isn't potted this year. The Lady was very excited to trim it and only broke two ornaments. Needless to say most of our more fragile ornaments are still wrapped up and packed away.

I still haven't finished shopping, but I am almost done. I wanted to be super organized this year, but as usual, things have been left for the last minute and finding the time to actually get out has proved more difficult than I thought.

Also, wrapping gifts takes considerably longer when the Lady helps put the "sticky tape" on.

I am trying to take a few extra deep breaths and I am also trying to stop shoving as many baked goods in my mouth as I can. Oh, the Holidays. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment