Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Random Stuff

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my replacement parts for the Maclaren stroller. If you don't know and you have a Maclaren, there was an issue with fingers getting caught in the hood while closing. For more info and to request your replacement parts go here


Also, I have been getting some e-mails about discounts and deals. Here are a few you might want to check out.


Free Batteries at StaplesAll you have to do is have your Staples Rewards card (free to sign up)  Just buy a 20 pack of AA or AAA Duracell batteries and you'll get 100% back in a Staples Rebate in January.  You can do this up to twice a week and it's going on for the next few weeks so stock up!!

If anyone has any great deals or discounts let me know and I will post them here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment