Friday, May 18, 2012

Much Momma Love

I just want to thank all of you for all the positive responses I got about the "Mom Enough" post. All of your comments were totally appreciated.

I think this was my most read post and I want to thank those of you who reposted the link. I am happy to say I got many new "likes" and hopefully some new readers.

I even had people tweet about it! Still working out how that whole Twitter thing works.

I started this blog in an attempt to not only chronicle the lives of my children, but as a tool for me to try and navigate motherhood. I mean who knew that QT would basically choose to attachment child himself to me? I was an attachment parent by default because that is what worked for him. I will say it was a glorious day once he found his way into his own crib and started sleeping through the night though!

I know that each of us does things differently. And I am all for doing what gets you through the day. I am just glad that there are other moms out there who recognize that supporting one another is better than trying to tear each other down.

After that post went up, I started thinking about more moms that I know and that I didn't include on my list, moms with kids with special needs or medical issues, moms who work two jobs, and those who are so crafty it pains me to compare my paltry Pinterest projects to theirs.

I hope all my readers can recognize a little bit of themselves in this blog and know that they are not alone out there.

Having said that, I will still use this as a forum to call out any crazy celebrity parenting choices from baby name choice to infant mohawks. I know we shouldn't judge, but they have personal trainers and put their kids in like $45 onesies, and I am just grateful for ten minutes of me time and a 40% off sale at Carters.

No comments:

Post a Comment