Friday, May 11, 2012

Fat Ass Friday

Oh Entenmann's. . .you decided to have a BOGO sale this week? You know I can't resist your sweet confections. Did I buy the mini glazed donuts for the Ladies? Yes, but we both know they were a little bit for me too. And the Black and White cookies? I am pretty sure I ate the entire box (hey, it wasn't in one sitting).

The best part is that my hubby came home with my two favorite offerings of yours, the original coffee cake and the chocolate covered donuts. So we had four boxes of blue and white adorning our counter top.

Good thing I made it to the gym a couple of times this week. I started training for a 5k that I am hoping to run at the end of June. It is nice to get back into the routine of running, even though I couldn't make it to the gym as much as I wanted to this week. When your hour lunch is slotted for either the gym or every other errand you have to get done, sometimes the errands win.

Here is to hoping the beautiful weather we have had for the last couple days lasts and I can get out and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment