Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunny Days. . .

This morning I woke up singing a song from Sesame Street so it was perfectly appropriate that the sky was sunny and the weather here is kind of warm.

The Lady and I got out the jog stroller from the back of the garage and headed out on a long walk. I can't tell you how much better I feel today then I have for the past few weeks. Just walking outside for a few minutes helps. Now I know it is going to probably snow here again on Saturday night, but I can manage because come Monday morning we are on a plane headed to South Florida.

The Lady and I are tagging along on my hubby's trip and hopefully we can spend most of our day at the pool. The Lady has two new suits as well as a few adorably cute outfits we picked up while shopping with the Wild Man the other day. I can't wait to see her in all her new stuff.

I however have nothing to wear. Oh, I feel like I am right back where I was when I started blogging in September. All my clothes are getting tight again. Granted I know that there is a baby in there getting bigger by the day, and although I am not quite ready to dig through the garage for my maternity clothes I think I am going to have to go there sooner rather than later.

The boob situation alone is getting fairly out of control. Also, my lower back feels like there is a 30lb anvil situated on the tail bone. This happened the first time around when I was pregnant with the Lady and it didn't go away until after she exited the vag. Not to mention the fact that you can't really use anything to combat your adult acne during pregnancy. I am using the Beaute de Maman that my ob/gyn developed and it is doing a fair job at keeping some of the pimples down, but today the Lady touched one on my face and said "Owie." I pray she never knows the real pain of adult acne. If she could get one thing from my husband I hope it is his skin.

My plan is to buy a ton of maxi-dresses and sun dresses and just wear those from the first day it hits 60 degrees until the first week of August. Until then I am still squeezing into the jeans and unfortunately the sweatpants and hoodies have become a large part of my wardrobe again. I do plan to start walking a bit more and I am hoping that if I am consistent with it that I can start training a lot sooner for next year's Turkey Trot.

No comments:

Post a Comment