Friday, September 19, 2008

Getting Moving

I have been desperately trying to find some balance in my life. I am also looking for a job. The job hunt hasn't been going that great but part of the reason is because I don't really want one. I would love to stay home with my little lady full-time. The problem is that doesn't pay the bills. I will admit to also feeling a bit isolated and wanting to find some time outside of the house to pursue my own goals. Having said that, my best friend and I have decided to take our eye for photography and our love for kids and start up a little side business. I like the whole planning aspect of it. Actually thinking creatively in reference to something besides making up my own songs for the lady. You can check out our blog at thebeanandthebearphotography.blogspot.com and follow our progress. I will keep you updated here as well.

I have been diligent about the food journal and yesterday the lady and I took a long walk. I was hoping to combine the dual benefits of exercise with a nap. I exercised, she didn't nap. I think what bothers me the most about how I look and feel now is that I have fallen so far from what I once was. I know a babe reeks havoc on the body, but a lot of people bounce back. I know it takes a little effort but I am not doomed to be out of shape just because I have a kid. I think changing my mindset is essential in trying to take this step forward.

What do you do to keep active/healthy/sane? Share in the comments section and inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment