Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Updates

I hope everybody watched the Biggest Loser last night. The Grey team gone? Those guys needed to lose the most weight. I will miss their Boston accent and wish them the best, it looks like they are on the path to success.

I have decided that Jerry and Coleen, while I am still routing for them, aren't my favorite team. I am picking Red. I just wanted to cry, well I did tear up a bit, when they called home to talk to their kids. I couldn't imagine leaving the babes for such a long time. I think they are pretty down to earth and their Southern accent draws me in, it comforts me like a piece of peach cobbler. Go Red.

Orange needs to go. I am liking Ed more because he really works but Heba? Get her out. Also, still not a fan of Vicky on the Brown team, they seem to be the team to watch in terms of manipulating the other contestants this season.

The best part was the recipe segment. You can find all of Rocco's recipes online. I think we might try the Tiny Turkey Meatball and Chickpea Soup. I will let you know how it goes.

As for me, I have been keeping up with the food journal and am feeling like I have a little more energy and a little more control. I just have to fit in some exercise and I think I will be able to make some of my fitness goals.

1 comment:

  1. I love tv and could really add a fresh perspective on most any conversation concerning most shows, but I haven't watched any of this season of "The Biggest Loser"- probably making me an equally ginormous loser. But any time you want to blog about "Project Runway," I'm game.

    ReplyDelete