Friday, September 19, 2008

The Little Lady

So here she is, my little lady ricotta cheese face. Just thought I would make an introduction since I will be talking a lot about her on this blog. For her own privacy, and because there are a lot of crazies out there, I have decided to refer to her as The Lady or a variety of other names such as monkey pants, poops, the babes, Bruce Screamsteen or whatever suits my fancy that day.

Today she is Snotstia Liukin, because she has won the Olympic Gold Medal in snot production. I never in my life thought that I would be okay with someone just wiping their nose on my shirt. Or in Snotstia's case, literally blowing her nose into my chest yesterday. But why change the shirt? It was definitely going to happen again. . . thank goodness for wipes. It is amazing, I have never been used as a tissue, a toilet, a band aid or a chew toy in my life, and it is frightening how easily I have adjusted. I actually did the wet your finger and wipe the face today.

Her big first birthday is coming up next week and I have decided on a simple party with a Sesame Street theme. Check back on Saturday when I am freaking out trying to make the cupcakes with all the characters faces!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment