Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photo Shoot

Here are some pics from The Bean and The Bear's first official booking. Yes, this is the wild man, and yes he is my nephew, but we still took the photos and I think he looks pretty good!

I am feeling really good that I have finally taken another step towards some of my goals. I am hoping that this will give me the opportunity to create the time I need for myself as well as be able to provide for my family and most importantly spend time with the babes.


Wild Man: 9 months


I love how he looks in this photo. My sister will hate this of course, it was just supposed to be a photo shoot of the little guy, but I couldn't resist.


I just want to eat him up!
We are still trying to figure out all the little details that it takes to get up and running. I got my new flash today and I am feeling more professional with every shot I take.
Overall a good day today, a successful photo shoot, the husband got back home from travelling, the babes and I had tons of time to hang, my US magazine finally came and tonight. . . The Biggest Loser. Tuesday, my friend, thank you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment