Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blog A Day 'Til Baby (BADTB) Post 12: Too Tired to Title This One!

Still blogging. . .

We had a very busy weekend so far. I made it to the wedding and we had a wonderful time. My cousin had a great day to get married and I was glad I was there to be a part of it.

We got home pretty late, I was pretty sure I was going into labor on the way home between the extreme driving my husband was doing and the amount of potholes that lined the roads.

We packed up the mini-van this morning with the Ladies and the Wild Ones and we headed back to LI to spend a little more time with the fam and to give them all the opportunity to soak in what spending a few hours with the four kids really means. I was grateful that I was able to go.

We will see what the rest of the weekend brings (hopefully, baby number three!)

No comments:

Post a Comment