Monday, June 6, 2011

Blog A Day 'Til Baby (BADTB) Post 7: My Ladies


I went to the Dr. this morning and things seem to be moving in the right direction. I am not going to get into the induction conversation I had with her due to her son's med school graduation on Friday, but I will say that I hoping this kid decides to get here soon or just not show its face until after the weekend. We have things scheduled in our lives as well this week, so I am leaving it at that. Next week might be a different story, but until then we are choosing to wait it out.

In the meantime please take a good hard look at the outfit the Little Lady chose to wear today. She looks like an European tourist at Disney World. She is wearing a hand-me-down long-sleeved (yes it is like 85 out there) Buzz Lightyear shirt from the Wild Man, yellow short-shorts (seriously--can't they make shorts for little girls that aren't riding up their ass?) a pair of trumpette socks with the faux Mary Jane style sewn in and a pair of pink sandals that she pulled out of a donation bag a couple of weeks ago and insists on wearing. 

I have to applaud her on her Independence and originality and in all honesty I would actually be pretty OK with this outfit if her hair was just out of her face!




And here is the Lady on the other side of the easel in her romper and sparkle shoes striking her model pose.

I am trying to make sure that I am taking advantage of the time I have with the two of them before this baby arrives. I also want them to know that mismatched socks and sandals and sparkle shoes with a fake smile are the little things in my life that not only make my day, but make me realize how much I love them both.

1 comment: