Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Biggest Loser and Other Updates

So, obviously the Biggest Loser wasn't on due to election coverage. Although it does seem like the Republicans could probably take the title of Biggest Loser this week.

Whatever your political leanings, it was a historic election and hopefully we will be moving forward come January.

Now, bring back the BL for next week. I need my fix.

Other Updates

I slacked a bit last week with the running, but got outside yesterday and did pretty well. I am not sure how I am going to handle the hills but I will work towards that this week. I am still seeking appropriate workout gear. It is embarrassing to try and hitch up your pants every 25 yards.

The novel has on 3001 words so far. I am hoping to get a bit more time today to get the word count higher. It is a little freeing to know that I don't have to toil over each word and sentence. Some of it is totally working, some of the stuff is cringe worthy. Edit. Edit. Edit. That is what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment