Monday, November 24, 2008

Daily Disasters

Here is a photo of the Lady "helping" with the laundry.

I am sitting at home waiting for the cable guy. They are supposed to come between 8 and 11 and if they don't come before 11, I am supposed to call them. We have a pixel problem with the TV where the picture and sound cut out. It is highly annoying. Normally, I wouldn't mind waiting around. The Lady and I have no real plans for the day, however, we are now out of diapers.
The Lady had a two diaper poo. I was premature in going in and changing it. She obviously wasn't done. When I checked the closet for more diapers there were none left, none under the changing table and only one in the diaper bag. She is wearing that sole diaper now, as she roams the house in nothing but it, sticking her finger into baby lotion tasting it and going mmmm. . .
I will dress her before the cable guy comes and try to distract her with some crayons.

1 comment:

  1. If you need to, you can probably make your own diaper. I am sure that is what the money saving mom would do.

    ReplyDelete