Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where is the Remote?

I didn't want to accept it but I think the Lady might have thrown away our remote control. Granted, it is the TV remote that only controls the volume and not the actual channel changing. The power button had also been rendered useless by her chewing on the end of it too many times, but it still worked.

Initially, I wanted to blame my husband. The Lady and I were gone all last weekend and for most of the day on Monday so we really didn't have any access to the remote control. He was certainly the last one to use it, but after pulling out the couches, checking all the drawers and nooks and cranny's in the Lady's sight line and witnessing her throw a spoon and a cell phone into the trash yesterday, I am thinking that our alternate explanation of Gremlins in the house probably isn't valid.

I am hoping it will turn up one day so that I don't have to walk the two feet from the couch to the TV to adjust the volume, but I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment