Tuesday, January 28, 2014

15 Things. . .

Clearly, I am scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

I found this on Pinterest. Yes, it has come to that.



I think I come across, on average, about 12 of these situations on a daily basis. While no one (to my knowledge) has licked the toilet seat, there is plenty of unauthorized eating in there, which shouldn't surprise anyone who read Holy Guacamole.

Since we don't have a cat (and hopefully never will) I can't comment on the kitty litter, but there was a point in time that the Lady once took a bath in a cat's water dish. 

The Little Lady is notorious for whining and barging into the bathroom.

The Lady loves some sugar and sitting on her brother.

QT is way into Dora (and can I say after a time of being away from her, I am sometimes happy to see her enormous football-shaped head, teaching him some Spanish and showing him how to use a map).

So, I am posting this here as a fairly accurate representation of the things that go on in our house.

Which ones happen in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment