Thursday, January 2, 2014

Is it January Yet?

Pheww. . . . .

What day is it?

I have been living in a crazy world where there were days at a time where our calendar was full of things to get done, people to see and places to go.

Those days were off set by random Tuesdays in the office and the inability to determine what day of the week it actually was.

I am pretty sure it is 2014, although I never saw the ball drop because in all honesty I would much rather start the year off not sleep deprived than listen to Ryan Seacrest prattle on and watch Miley Cyrus lick things (it is sooo 2013).

But here we are. And like the start of each new year, there are things that I want to do differently and goals that I hope to achieve, there is that feeling of having to reassess and decide what and who you want to let into your life.

I know I want more time with my kids, my husband, my family, my friends. I know that I want more time. I also know that I want to make sure I am as active and as present as I can be in all the upcoming moments (good or bad) this year has to offer.

Happy New Year from the Three Beans!

Here are a couple of cute pics of the kids 

The Little Lady posing and yes, she is wearing a summer dress

The Lady in her stocking cap. She totally slept in it.


QT made out with the amount of Jake and the Neverland Pirate crap, stuff he got!




No comments:

Post a Comment