Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday Night

I am assuming that those of you reading this month have come not to expect too much from these weekend posts. 

We usually have a lot going on, which is great and would seem to provide good post material, but by the time I get around to writing these things I am pretty much done for the day.

Right now I am blogging from my phone, on our way home from my in-laws after getting our taxes done. 

I will say the kids had a great time with their cousins and were pretty well behaved.

I will also say that I am super excited that our taxes are done because that is one less worry I have.

What I am not so psyched about is the next 35 minutes in the car listening to Team Umizoomi on the DVD player and the inevitable hustle and bustle of unloading three kids and all our stuff into the house at 10 p.m. in 20 degree weather. 

I am never sure if I want them all asleep so I can turn off the move in the car or all awake so they can walk in on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment