Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend Plans

My mom came over yesterday and after finally figuring out how to use the sewing machine we started on the woodland fairy tutu. I will post a photo in a few days because my mom took it to hand sew some ribbon detail. I think it looks super cute even though the Lady might not wear it for more then thirty seconds. We will see.

We have a busy weekend planned. The Lady and I are on our way up to New London for a weekend with my favorite girls and their assorted brood. We are waiting to hear about the sex of the baby in Bunny's Mom's belly. Think pink everyone!

I am then leaving the Lady with the Wild Man and coming back down for a wedding on Saturday night. I scoured my closet for something to wear that not only fit but was fall wedding appropriate and found nothing. However, a few pairs of old pants now fit, which is good because I can now wear more then just sweatpants and my stretch jeans. I didn't want to go out and buy something new for the wedding because I am trying to be the money saving mom and because in all actuality I will probably not wear the dress again this year. It soon became apparent that I needed something so I headed out to the mall. I hit Ann Taylor Loft and found a dress that ended up being $12.65. It isn't super fancy but I am going to dress it up with some pearls and a nice shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment