Friday, October 10, 2008

The Soap Box

I have had a pretty busy week and have been slacking a bit in my blogging time. The two day Biggest Loser kind of threw me off schedule. I was slightly annoyed that my two hours of TV time was cut in half to make way for might possibly have been the worst debate I have ever seen.

I am not a big debate watcher, but I thought in this economy with everything that is going on in the world today, perhaps I should check in. What a waste of time. First of all, this was nothing like a town meeting. Second of all, I learned nothing about what the candidates are actually planning on doing, because all I heard about was what they had done in the past. I think it is important to get a sense of each candidates record and how they have approached certain situations but my friends, I am not looking for a scorecard. I am just looking for some honest answers that will give me some indication that one of these guys will actually be able to do some good come January.

I just got my 401K info today in the mail. Yikes.

Okay, off my political soap box for now. Ugh. I would have rather listened to Heba talk for three straight hours then have to sit through something like that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment